Enchanted Tiki Room is an attraction at Disneyland and Magic Kingdom (where it was originally titled Tropical Serenade). The experience invites guests to be serenaded by the Tiki Room Birds: José, Michael, Pierre, and Fritz, and listen to stories provided them by the Hawaiian gods of old. It was the first attraction to feature Audio-Animatronics.
The attraction also ran at Tokyo Disneyland from 1983 to 1999, but is now home to The Enchanted Tiki Room: Stitch Presents Aloha e Komo Mai!.
- José, Michael, Pierre, and Fritz (parrots) appear as non-playable characters within this attraction.
- Enchanted Tiki Room is available to purchase in the Red Ribbon Chests Promotions.
- The purchase cost was discounted several times during the Attraction Sales.
- Enchanted Tiki Room generated Gold Trophies () from the 24th until the 66th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Players were awarded with a free Enchanted Tiki Room as part of the 1st Year Anniversary Celebration if they logged in on 17th March 2017.