Fantasia Gardens and Fairways is an attraction.
It can be found in a Attraction Enchantment Chests.
The Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf complex is a miniature golf course located at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, United States. It has two 18-hole courses themed after the movie Fantasia and opened on May 20, 1996.
Fantasia Gardens, is easier and more child-friendly (it features characters and objects from the movie integrated in each hole).
Fantasia Fairways, the more difficult of the two, is designed with hazards of a real golf course such as sand traps and rough terrain. Fantasia Fairways was voted the longest and most challenging mini-golf course in the world.
- Fantasia Gardens and Fairways is one of the few attractions to be in the game since its Initial Release on 17th March 2016.
- Three Magic Brooms can be seen as non-playable characters, carrying water buckets atop the golf course attraction and pouring an endless stream down onto the course below.
- The purchase cost was discounted several times during the Attraction Sales.
- The purchase cost changed from 495 to 230 with Hotfix Update on 5th April 2016.
- Fantasia Gardens and Fairways generated Gold Trophies () from the 1st until the 58th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 161 during the Mother's Day Sale 2016 on 7th May 2016.
- Due to a glitch on 31st August 2016 the purchase cost was lowered from 230 to 180. This was fixed the following day.
- The purchase cost decreased from 230 to 180 when it was available in the Platinum Chests with Pirates of the Caribbean Update on 14th September 2016.
- Fantasia Gardens and Fairways lost it's premium status when it was added to the Attraction Enchantment Chests. The cost changed from 180 to FREE with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.