The Golden Afternoon is based on a location in 1951's Alice in Wonderland, which is home to a good deal many thinking, speaking, and singing flowers. These flowers enjoy singing together and for fellow flowers, but mistreat any outsiders considered to be weeds. It is here that Alice first encounters the Caterpillar, and is given the mushroom that causes her to grow or shrink depending on which side she devours.
- The Golden Afternoon was added to the Alice in Wonderland Legendary Chests since Peter Pan Hotfix Update..
- The Golden Afternoon was added to the Magical Chests for The Tower Challenge (Nightmare Before Christmas) Event 2018.
- The Golden Afternoon was re-released to purchase for 750 during The Tower Challenge (Nightmare Before Christmas) Event 2018.
- The Golden Afternoon was re-released to purchase for 500 during The Tower Challenge (Beauty and the Beast) Event 2019.
- Although available in-game since Alice in Wonderland Event Update on 25th October 2017, The Golden Afternoon is enchantable only since Coco Event, The Bride Update on 15th October 2019.
- The Golden Afternoon generated Gold Trophies from the 68th to the 70th Striking Gold Mini Event..
- Despite being in-game since Alice in Wonderland Event Update, players that don't have The Golden Afternoon couldn't see this attraction in the shop until Nightmare Before Christmas Part 3 Update.
|Building||FREE (Alice in Wonderland Legendary Chests)||Instant|
|A Merry Unbirthday Event 2017|